Where am I in my Denomination Journey?

 The Church of the Incarnation - First Time Visitors

I think it is important to update you all on where I am at, so I do not become dishonest and lead you all to think I am leaning one way or the other. For a while now I knew that if I were to stay protestant, that Lutheranism was on the top of that list. This is because Lutheranism has a beautiful liturgy, holds to a gospel centric theology, and has less required dogma that binds the conscious. Lutheranism also does not hold to be the only true church. The definition of whether or not a church is true or not, is a church where the Word and sacraments are properly distributed. This is the conclusion I came to recently. 

The Future for the ViewFromSpain: 

Nothing major will change because I will continue to interview people of other traditions unbiasly. I will make a video on why I chose Confessional Lutheranism soon to explain more in depth of this decision. I will not be doing apologetics against other Christian denominations because that is not the goal of the ViewFromSpain. I will continue to promote Christian unity despite our differences. God Bless and may God bless you, keep you, and shine his face upon you! 


Comments

Popular Posts